SCCC Entrepreneurial Assistance Center
Grow Your Business Training Series
Fall 2023 (In Person & Online)
Click on course title to register
In Person (Saturdays)
December 2nd, 2023 – QuickBooks Training Program – Learn how using QuickBooks can be beneficial to you as a small business owner. Become comfortable with creating and reading financial reports as you track all of your businesses financials in one place.
December 2nd, 2023 – Creating Your Brand Story & Digital Identity – This interactive workshop guides you through the narrative of your brand, helping you to articulate your unique value and create a digital identity that resonates with your audience.
December 2nd & 9th, 2023 – Home Improvement Contractor License – Learn how to become a licensed home improvement contractor and operate your construction business. This series will cover business structures, insurance, tax compliance, law regulations and much more!
December 2nd & 9th, 2023 – Microsoft Office Excel Training – Master the MS office suite to build your business computing skills. Learn the ins and outs of using Microsoft Excel. From starting using formulas, creating a chart and formatting. Register today to become proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
December 9th, 2023 – Web Design & Web Analytics – Take your digital presence to the next level with this intensive workshop designed to deepen your web design skills and introduce you to the power of web analytics.
January 20th & 27th, 2024 – Licencia de Contratista de Mejoras Para el Hogar (En Espanol) – Aprenda cómo convertirse en un contratista autorizado de mejoras para el hogar y operar su negocio de construcción. ¡Esta serie cubrirá estructuras comerciales, seguros, cumplimiento tributario, regulaciones legales y más!
November 30, 2023 – Government Contracting – This webinar will explore the many facets of government contracting and preparation needed prior to bidding on opportunities. Areas of focus include searching for opportunities, price quotes, and responding to an RFP.
December 07, 2023 – Learn the Tools to Network for Procurement Opportunities – Understand the procurement process, bidding techniques, and how to navigate procurement opportunities. Gain insights into supplier diversity programs and learn how to position your business as an attractive procurement partner.
December 14, 2023 – QuickBooks for Small Businesses – In this class you will learn: How to set up a company, how to set up banking and connect your banking to QuickBooks, Set up a chart of accounts.
Past Webinar Series Recordings Links
- The Value of Mentorship (9/9/2021)
- Sales and Budgeting and he NYS Small Business Pandemic Grant (9/2/2021)
- How to Use NYS Pandemic Grant to Increase the Financial Wellness of Your Business (7/29/2021)
- How to Use Your NYS Pandemic Grant to Grow Your Business on Social Media (7/22/2021)
- New York State COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program (7/15/2021)
- New York Forward Loan Fund (NYFLF) Program (10/27/2020)
- The Online Brand and the Battle for Consumers
- NYS Minority and Women Business Enterprise Certification
- How to Read Financial Statements
- Social Media Tactics for a Growth Strategy
- Marketing During the COVID-19 Era
- Marketing: Back to Basics
- Learn from a Banker How to Position Your Business for Success